Monday, November 2, 2009

airshow

We didn't have time to make it to the airshow this year, but we still were able to see some pretty cool planes!! Ellington Field, where the Wings Over Houston air show was held is pretty close to our house. Last year we got to see the Air Force Thunderbirds in action, this year the Navy's Blue Angels had center stage. They both looked pretty cool to me, I wonder which one is "better". Ryan agrees that both are equally loud!! I'm very glad that when they were performing the kids weren't taking naps :) Our cousin did point out to me that naval aviators have to be able to land on a moving aircraft carrier...I suppose that would be a little more challenging than a regular landing. Glad we were able to partake of the awesome sights even though we didn't officially make it to the air show.



Flying right over the house, awesome!

Angel got this great shot!!

No comments: