Thursday, April 8, 2010

LOBO

There a little gym by our house called Lobo Gym. We went to check it out with our play group, it was totally amazing :) Ryan loved that he could run around and around. And I loved that it was inside!! We brought our good friend Caily with us too, Ryan just loves her!! They both had a blast doing everything. Jaina even participated....kind of...she crawled around the floor exercise mat nonstop!! It was so cute to see the kids stretching out their muscles to warm up before doing the obstacle course. It's quite funny to see toddlers trying to follow directions!! Many of them were going the opposite way, but somehow, they made it work :) Then we went to the toddler side of the gym. I think it is safe to say that the number one most popular thing to do there is the trampoline. I was surprised with how patiently all of the kiddos waited for their turn. I think we're going to have to make this a regular activity :)














No comments: