Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Angel is a Master :)

Angel is officially done with school!! After two long, and hard years of classes, homework, and exams he now has his Masters of Engineering Management. We are so very proud of him, this is a HUGE accomplishment. He's the first in the family to do this....what a great example for Ryan and Jaina :) We are so blessed to have family and friends who made this time extra special. Some how we managed a weekend of surprises, without Angel suspecting a thing. The first surprise was that our moms, Richard, and Jaden were here at the house when he got home from work on Friday!! Man I WISH that I would have had our camera to take a pic of his face!! Then on Saturday we went to lunch at one of our favorite spots and when we got there the room was full of our favorite people from church, and work, even the chairman of the engineering department at the university came! It was an amazing show of support from all :) Then the final surprise was tickets to the Monday Night Football game in Dallas. Angel is a die hard Cowboys fan, but has never been to a game. And to make it even more amazing, his brother is flying down to go with him!! I'm telling you, this family is AWESOME!!
Pictures from the Surprise Graduation Luncheon:
Yummy Marble Slab Ice Cream Cake :)
I don't know how I'm ever going to top this gift!

No comments: