I wish i would have had the foresight to bring the camera with us. Normally I don't blog without a pic to go with the story, but I cant let this one pass. This was Ryan's very 1st visit to the dentist. He was amazingly brave. They took several xrays of his teeth, which he cooperated completely for. No small feat because those bitewing xrays are horribly uncomfortable. All of the hygienists there were so nice, and very kid friendly. Before she cleaned his teeth, he got to look at AND hold all of the tools that she would be using, and she explained everything to him. He even got to pick the flavor of fluoride treatment for his teeth (strawberry of course). All was going well until they made him lay flat on his back to do the actual cleaning. I had to hold his hands while she worked, and he cried. Poor little guy, luckily it was over fast and he was okay!! We took our new toothbrush and balloon home and he was happy :) Oh and a clean bill of dental health too!!
No comments:
Post a Comment