Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Firestation #47

I think this is our 3rd fire station tour so far, but it never gets old :) This one was put together by the Moms Club of Viera. I guess things got mixed up and the guys weren't expecting us today, but they put on a good show nonetheless!! We rushed home from preschool, inhaled lunch and high tailed it to the station.



Future Firefighter?!



nope....fire chief!



Ryan and Jaina were paying VERY close attention :)



Ready to ride!



I love this part of the tour....the firemen probably don't since it's about a million degrees in those suits! But they do it so the kids will not be scared if they come in to help them in an emergency.



Jaina's very beautiful, very concerned face. She had a death grip on my leg, and calmly kept saying, "no....no....no" :)




So many buttons to push and knobs to turn!


At one point she picked up one of the firefighters walkies and started pressing buttons, yikes!






































No comments: