So the boys went on a Daddy/Son adventure to the Star Wars Celebration on Saturday. It was in Orlando so Jaina and I went along for the ride, dropped them off and had some girl time in the city while they were having boy bonding :) Our first stop of the day was the Peabody Hotel for the March of the Ducks. A tradition that dates back to the 1930's! Each morning at 11:00 the ducks come down from their $100,000 royal duck palace in their own private elevator, walk the red carpet in formation, and splash into the fountain in the middle of the atrium lobby! They stay there until 5:00, when the procession is reversed!! Jaina loved it!! who knew that ducks waddling down a carpet in the middle of a hotel could bring so much joy :)
![]() |
| Waiting patiently for the show to begin! |
![]() |
| I've never seen ducks move so fast!! |
![]() |
| Here she is trying to communicate with her new feathery friends! "Quack, Quack!!" |
After we were done with the ducks we headed outside to enjoy the hotel pool :) It was awesome, Jaina practically had the whole toddler area to herself!! All of the pools in this area of the resort were very kid friendly, no more than 4 ft deep anywhere.
Hard at work burying the ducks!!
Jaina kept saying, "look mommy, I'm swimming"
She was quite proud of herself!!
On a side note, when we took baths that night I noticed that she had a wicked tan line, no not a hint of red, but beautiful tan. Boy did she luck out on that one, thank you daddy!! Lucky girl!
Jaina kept saying, "look mommy, I'm swimming"
She was quite proud of herself!!
On a side note, when we took baths that night I noticed that she had a wicked tan line, no not a hint of red, but beautiful tan. Boy did she luck out on that one, thank you daddy!! Lucky girl!















No comments:
Post a Comment