Daddy went to help a friend out with some yard work, so the big kids and I went to check out a brand new park down in Palm Bay. It was pretty cool, Ryan and Jaina were both pretty excited when they saw the pirate park.
Jaina saw the treasure chest and immediately said, "wheres the key!?" she then proceeded to find sticks that would fit into the key hole to try and pick the lock!!
Ryan made some new friends, they of course ran around pretending to be pirates!! Ryan kept running around yelling "abandon ship, abandon ship" where does he come up with this stuff??
Jaina still amazes me with what she will try, and then again by what she accomplishes






2 comments:
I miss sunshine and shorts!
it misses you too ;) i thought about you guys as I was putting lauryns firework shorts on Jaina this morning!!
Post a Comment