Saturday, June 8, 2013

the little mermaid stage show

 I bought these tickets about two months ago as soon as they went on sale!
I knew that Jaina would LOVE it, because shes a bit obsessed with anything Ariel!
Our good friends the berrys came over to play with Katherine so we could take Ryan and Jaina!
I was brave enough to take her to the movie theater last week, but a playhouse is a bit different :)
We were able to score front row tickets, which made the experience even more amazing


 
The entire cast was made up of kids, it was really cool.
I didnt know what to expect as far as "quality",
 but we were all blown away by the talent that these kids had!


Everything was very professionally done, the costumes, the sets, even a live orchestra.


 
I think we will be making the summer kids performances a tradition.
Ryan and Jaina thought it was "awesome"!


No comments: