Our first trip out of the house without Daddy....besides the occasional trip to Target was to the Houston Children's Museum for our church playgroup. There is this awesome area of the museum called the Tot Spot, Ryan loves it....so much fun and everything is just his size!! Some of his favorite things to do there are: building tall tall towers with the blocks (not sure how he gets them so tall, it still amazes me), setting the table and having a tea party in the little playhouse, and playing with the ball ramp. Thanks to Ashlie for holding the baby so that I could have some time to play with Ryan, I love Jaina more than words can say....but I sure do miss that one on one time!! It will be really great when they can actually play together, and I can play with both of them. It was a nice day out so we decided to be brave and try the Water Works station outside. So glad that I always pack him extra clothes, because he was soaked, but he had so much fun niether of us really cared!! And of course we could leave without taking a few turns down the playground slide. Ryan has really started being brave about trying new things...I'm so glad because he usually loves what I'm showing him to do!!

Ryan loves playing house...don't tell Daddy :)

Amazed at the marble maze!

Ryan loves his cars and trucks

Sending boats down the river....

Loving the playground...notice the change of clothes!!
1 comment:
the second pic form the bottom is my fav. He looks so intent on what he is doing! We will have to do it again soon. I will hold Jania whenever you want!
Post a Comment