Tuesday, March 16, 2010

New Year, New Home!!

So after being in our Houston home for a year and a half, we decided that we needed more space, in a quieter neighborhood. It didn't take long to find what we were looking for. While there were a few reasons we are going to miss the old place, there were many more reasons we are going to be happier in the new house. There's a HUGE backyard....Ryan loves it already! it's on a cul-de-sac, no more cars speeding passed our home anymore!! And it's closer to everything, including Angel's work and church. This will be our fourth home for us since we've been married, but it's our first two story. Ryan loves the stairs as you can imagine, but I can't decide whether I prefer it yet or not, I'll have to give it some more time.

Helping Daddy lay Sod :)

No comments: