Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Morgans Wonderland

This place is by far the most fun place we've taken Ryan to this year!! It's the world's first fully inclusive theme park and it's in San Antonio! So when we went home for Ryan's birthday this year, I knew that we had to go check it out. Everything there was a perfect fit for Ryan's age. We brought his older cousin with us and she had a great time too! We got there when it first opened, so there was no wait for anything, that was awesome! You have to make reservations before you go because they limit the number of people they let in to avoid overcrowding, genius idea!! I I doubt six flags or sea world would ever adopt that idea though, for obvious reasons! Then you get a wrist band with a gps locator in it in case anyone gets lost, again amazing idea!! I'll let the pictures speak for themselves :)

I love this boy!

Ryan's 1st driving lesson!

Hey little man, keep your eyes on the road!

Sensory Village....my favorite place!

Cousins!

Future meteorologist??

Doing some grocery shopping!

Designing his truck!




Roller slide....cool concept!


Not afraid of gators one bit!



Muscles!!!

Aaarrrrr matey!!

Captain Ryan!

Ryan thought these water cannons were so cool!

A catfish stole our bait!

Sand area, we had the whole thing to ourselves!

I knew Ryan would find the truck!

The water area was amazing, glad I brought extra clothes :)



No comments: