Saturday, October 23, 2010

Ren Fest

Another year, another ren fest!! We look forward to going every year, this year was really exciting because we had tons of family and friends there too!! Grandpa, Odette, Uncle Ernie, and Richie, Ashley and Jaden all came. Grandma Lupe made the trip as well, but stayed home with Jaina. It was a lot of fun...since we had a packed van I made the trip up with Clarissa. It was nice to have that travel time to talk! The great thing about going with a group of people is that everyone gets something different to eat, and we all share. That way you get to try a little of everything. I don't know what my favorite was, I don't think I can pick just one....but I have to say that the chocolate covered cheesecake on a stick was pretty amazing! We did rides this year, which is something we normally skip, but we wanted to try new things. The newest thing was riding an ELEPHANT, that's right, an elephant!! Tried to convince Ryan to get on with us, but he looked at me like I was crazy! Most of the time this year was spent eating, and window shopping, and people watching. Some of the people who go to these things get really into it, you have to see it to believe it!

No comments: