Friday, June 24, 2011

Ryan's shots :(

Ryan is officially 4 years old....the only down side is the shots he had to get at this 4 year well check. I was so grateful that Angel took a LONG lunch break to be there. I sure wasn't expecting him to get 4 shots...one in each arm, and each leg. And there was only one nurse doing it, so he had to get poked one at a time. Poor guy, but Dad says he was a super trooper. But at least now he's good for a long long time We took him out afterwards to get a happy meal, and a frozen strawberry lemonade, that made it all better!!


He said the cutest thing after the exam as they were laying him down on the table to prepare for the immunizations, he looked at Angel and said....."I don't think I like this...." Oh man, good thing I wasn't in there with him...I wouldn't have been able to do it!!


Oh, and here are his 4 yr stats:

weight: 42 lbs (75%ile)

height: 42 3/4 inches (97%ile)


Woah....i knew there were Martin genes in there somewhere....here's the proof!!




No comments: