We had a great weekend!! Ryan has been really into fire trucks lately, so we took him to Houston Fire Fest 2009. He was able to get up close and personal with the fire trucks....crawling around inside and taking the wheel. He was really excited to be so close!! Although he didn't care too much for the LOUD horns and sirens!! We were able to watch a staged bus fire rescue, I don't think Ryan realized that it was just pretend....he was VERY concerned!! Ever since he started playing Wii sports resort with daddy he's been obssessed with swords, but we haven't been able to find a "safe" one for him to play with. Problem solved...he was able to get a balloon sword, he loves it...and we love that there's no chance of it going through the tv, or Jaina's head!! The last thing we did before leaving was Ryan's first pony ride. So glad he wanted to do it, we were expecting him to admire the ponies from afar, but he decided he wanted to be Cowboy Ryan!! Every kid needs a picture on a pony right?!?!?

Captain Ryan to the rescue!!!

Loving the Fire Trucks!!!

Check out my cool sword :)

Giddyup horsey!!!
2 comments:
I didn't know you had a blog! Mine is private so I will send you the link. I bet fire fest was awesome with the nice weather!
love it!! Esp. the driving the fire truck one! So cutey.
Is that Angel rocking the bandana in the last pic!!??
Post a Comment