Saturday, May 28, 2011

Camp Holly Airboats

One of the many reasons I love my husband, he watched the kiddos for us everyday so that Clarissa and I could get out and have some girl time!!

I promised him the same deal when future guests arrive :)


This was our first adventure, airboat rides!! So much fun :)

It was just us and the two boat drivers!! It made for an interesting ride to say the least.

Getting that close to "country folk" was worth the price of admission, lol.




The beautiful scenery was another plus.


Sharing the experience with my dear friend made it even better :)



And the gators were pretty cool too!!


(there is no zoom on this pic...it was really that close)



I never thought I would use the word cute to describe a gator, but i guess a "baby" anything gets that title!
























































No comments: