We really have loved the LilSports program, it has given Ryan a little taste of 4 different sports. It's too early to tell at this point which ones he will stick with in the future, but seemed to really enjoy teeball. And I think he's a natural :) This pic has "accident waiting to happen" all over it!! But Ryan was very careful with his little sister.
Jaina wants to do WHATEVER Ryan is doing, this is going to be a pattern for a very long time I think
It was a million degrees out there, but we still got the big cheese and the double thumbs up!!
Checkout that follow through...I'm telling you....Atlanta Braves meet your next all star!! No pressure Ryan :)
Now that we've made the circuit of the 4 sports in LilSports, we are thinking about putting Ryan on a team. The choices for fall sports here are flag football, or soccer. We'll keep you posted on which one Ryan decides to do :)
No comments:
Post a Comment