One of the many good things about having out of town guests in that you go to places that you normally take for granted. One such place is Jetty Park. We've heard about it for years, (its a prime spot for viewing launches) So when Clarissa came we decided to take her to a nice beach, to give her the authentic Florida experience. It was a beautiful park/beach....but being memorial weekend it was SUPER crowded by people, and other things....
Jaina is a water baby!! She'd live in the water if she could!
Ryan ready for some beach fun with his pirate tat!
Angel at the beginning of his challenge to put up the shade canopy...all smiles
Here are the other things that I was talking about. I've never seen so many people or jellies on the beach before. Clarissa was playing with Jaina in the water and scarificed herself, so Jaina didnt get stung :( A true friend!! I've never been stung myself, but judging from her experience it's not something I would like!!
So the poor kids couldnt get in the water....a major bust on the tourist front...but one highlight was seeing these gigantic cruise ships leaving port canaveral!! A sight to see for sure :)
No comments:
Post a Comment